Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wow, what a gift for me!!


I did not believe my eyes when I had my afternoon coffee today, a package came with this box filled with card making supplies, a wonderful card and chocolate, talk about good timing, LOL! It was my "boss" Nina May, the wonderful designer and owner of Paper Cupcakes who sent me this as a birthday gift and a thank you for being on her team for so long! Wow, I am overwhelmed and so grateful! Look at this gorgeous gift, of course all the images are from PCC.



Now, time for me to stop my vacation and make the cards for next Monday. I will go around and check out your blogs I am sure I have missed some great stuff!! See you around!

11 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

Wow that's an awesome present Nilla :-) Lots of gorgeous details on it. Nice!

bestevenn said...

En slik fin gave er en flott start etter ferien din. Morsomt når tingene kommer igang igjen også. Ønsker deg en fin dag.

Unknown said...

Åååh vilken vacker present du har fått!! Hoppas att du har haft det bra! Saknar dina ljvliga kort! =)

brenda said...

Hi Nilla

What a wonderful suprize for you and such super work by your friend as well.

B x

Merry said...

Oh wow...what a wonderful surprise...so bright and cheery too.

Patti P. said...

Happy Birthday....aren't you lucky.
I am loving all your wonderful goodies and I am loving working on this team with you. Enjoy!!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Nilla.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So sweet and it all is so lovely! Enjoy!

The Other Patti Sue said...

How awesome is that... Happy Birthday! Thanks for the blog award! I will try and get it posted today!

Gloria Westerman said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!....I know I'm late...so sorry.....what an awesome surprise......Nina is so sweet and kind......I'm sorry again but I didn't get your blog award.....if so I must have deleted it.....but thank you for it.....I really do appreciate it....

Nina said...

Nilla, thanks for being with me a over a full year. You certainly have always lifted my spirits and you always do such beautiful work and I truly appreciate your support and friendship over this past year!