Sunday, September 5, 2010

DT Monday - Wedding and Recipe!



I was lucky that this challenge came now since I have just been to a wedding and had to make a card. Unfortunately I was in a rush when I took the picture. To much sun on it and I managed to hide the small heart charm. I have always loved Kim Pigott glittery edges so I borrowed her idea. The bride and groom are from Hanglar stamps. Colored with Copics and papers are a mix from DCWV and Ladybug and friends. For the inside I put an acrylic heart! Good luck with the challenge!





1 ribbon
2 embellishments (rhinestones, pearls, brads...)
3 DPs
4 flowers



This week I am in charge of the challenge, see above. You can use AAI (any aquired image) from PCC and as long as you follow the recipe you will have a chance of winning

I have used "Orchid tea cup with bird" and colored it with Copics. I have used a lot Suzie Weinbergs Pure Glitz - grapz. The 2 small charms was in the package from Nina. Papers are from basic Grey, leaves and border Martha Stewart punches.


16 comments:

bestevenn said...

To vakre og helt forskjellige kort som du presenterer her. Nydelig med bruntoner på bryllupskortet, og så fine lilla og grønnfarger på det andre. Nydelige stempler som slår an stemningen. Ønsker deg en fin ettermiddag/kveld! Her har dagen nettop begynt.

Jessie said...

I love them Nilla, you did an amazing job on them!

dolcreations said...

Nilla I just love the wedding card.I love the glittered edges....and your second card is so pretty with the lilac colours!

Pat said...

Hi Nilla,

Beautiful Wedding card, love the Hanglar images. Super challenge this week and great card you have made too.

Pat xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowzers Nilla! Both creations are amazing! Loved the challenge this week and your card is a beautiful piece of art!

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful wedding card Nilla! Loved the great challenge you did this week at TMIA. You've used my fav purple/lilac hues again and believe it or not, this is the first time I noticed that bird on the image.....Thanks for sharing!
"Hugs" Carol

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Nilla,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Debbie Schneider said...

Hello Nilla - love the great challenge you have given us - it was fun! Your card is beautiful, the colors are just lovely!! It is very fun to be guest designer ths month!!

Dru said...

Hi Nilla - WoW! Love the lavender and green - and this is one of my favorite images!! The glitter on the edges is the perfect touch - very pretty! Hugs, Dru

Jennie/Deleelsia said...

Så sött och fint kort och vilket gulligt stämpelmotiv.

Kram J

Sandy Ang said...

What a sweet wedding card - that voile ribbon is so pretty.

Amber (bambi64) said...

Well I love your card but it took me forever with the challenge! lol Love the purples and the pretty flowers you used.

Anonymous said...

Hi Iam Prabhu from chennai,joined today in this forum... :)

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh Nilla this is gorgeous....love your coloring and colors.....I'm sorry I didn't follow you recipe....I unable to get on the DT blog.......but I got it to work just last night......awesome challenge....

Nina said...

Nilla, the wedding card is super cute and I love the PCC card. It is just so beautiful and I love the color combo especially!! I personally loved your recipe challenge! And I didn't realize there was glitter in the center of the flower, but the close up shows that nicely as well as the beautifully colored image!! And your charms looks fab!

E said...

Vilket vackert bröllopskort! Och vad fint du hade gjort på insidan.
Kram Elin