Monday, May 3, 2010

DT Monday - Friends and a sketch!

Hope you are well, I promised myself and you to make some challenges (cards) this week, but hey did I have time, NO! And my internet made some funny things like disappearing and so! Hope this week will be better! Now on to today's DT Monday!


I did my card with a sweet image by Mo Digital Pencil (and I entered their challenge this week - Masculine card, so there you go one challenge done, LOL). Colored with a combo of Prismas and Copics! Papers from Basic Grey. OK, click HERE to join SWF Friends challenge!

Now on to......


This simple but fabulous sketch is by Olga! And you can use any aquried image from PCC as you like, I used this teddy Betsy Bear by Nina May and I thought of him direct when I bought these fantastic papers from 7 Gypsies!! Betsy is colored with Prismas and has a collar of Flower soft. Click HERE to join the fun at TMITA/PCC! We say good bye to Selma one of our top DTs but I am glad to welcome Pat back as a new DT!

15 comments:

Irena said...

Very cute cards :)

Lynne in NI said...

Both fabulous cards, I especially like the first, its a wonderful Boy card. Great idea too to give your bear a 'fur' collar!
:o)

Elaine L. said...

Sweet cards! Love what you did with Mo's image. That string of hearts is a great touch. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

bestevenn said...

Så søte kort. Stempelet med gutten og hunden var bare helt nydelig. Kjempeflotte ark du har valgt til dette også.

Pat said...

Love your gorgeous Stamp with Fun DT card, super image, gorgeous flowers, papers and colours and love the row of hearts.

Cute card for TMITA/PC, love that bear and the lovely row of hearts again.

Pat xx

dolcreations said...

The little boy with his dog reminds me so much of my son and our dog...I may have to get this stamp! You have coloured it beautifully....your layouts are so beautifully done! I love the teddy card too....

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super cute cards! Love your choice of papers to go with that cute bear!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a wonderful cards Nilla, they are so sweet!
Hugs Jacqueline

Lauren Hatwell said...

Supercute cards. Lx

A Consuming Passion said...

Such a sweet card Nilla! Love this little bear and the dp is great!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet Nilla.. You did a terrific job. We are so glad you joined us at Mo's this week..

The Wired Angel said...

Great job on this Nilla.. and it's perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's. Peggy x

shulsart said...

Nilla, I love your Mo's challenge card. How sweetly you have colored that boy and his dog. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's Challenge blog.

Pattie G said...

Nilla, this is so cute! The colors are fabulous and love the image.

Hugs
Pattie

Chowchow said...

Nilla - you are def a whiz in making cards. I must reach to you for more inspirations when I make cards for charity. Thanks for sharing your beautiful works of art.