Monday, May 31, 2010

DT Monday - Door plate and Inspiration Challenges!


At Stamp With Fun, the challenges this week is to make a DOOR PLATE!!


Had a good weekend? I did, but I seem to have less time to sit down and make cards! Hope it will change soon! Anyway, at SWF and TMITA we have two fun challenges for you.

For my door plate I used an acrylic heart and a Magnolia stamp and together with the paper lace I glued all on to a paper from October Afternoon. On top of the acrylic I glued the text, flowers and added a butterfly made with a Martha Stewart punch. I sprayed the top flowers with Glimmer mist! Now CLICK here to join this fun challenge!


And now to.......

TMITA/PCC Challenge - Summer Be Inspired!

by this photo....


Kim, who lives in Hawaii, brings us this fun challenge. I love pictures for inspirations because you get to do what you feel. So this is my card....


For the challenge you have to use a picture from PaperCupcake like this beautiful image ! For my card I used different die cuts, from bottom to top: Tim Holtz, Easycut Craft, Spellbinders, all cut with my Bigshot. Now CLICK here and it will take you to TMITA/PCC!

Have fun!

13 comments:

Irena said...

Great creations, very beautiful :)

Jessie said...

Wow Nilla, they are both beautiful and I really love your door plate. Who wouldn't want that greeting them, it's awesome!

Pat said...

Hi Nilla,

Love your doorplate it's stunning, and beautiful card for the challenge at TMITA, gorgeous flower in the corner and doily mat.

Pat xx

dolcreations said...

Wow Nilla...your door plate is gorgeous! I would love to see that when I enter your house!!! Beautiful! I love the paper and the Tilda on the corner with all the flowers! Love your Hawaiian inspired card...very soft!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love this Nilla.... it has such presence! So elegant!

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful card Nilla .... love all the layering!

Riet said...

Wowww Nilla,So beautiful,i love your images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Beautiful,great work.hugs Agnesxx

Lynne in NI said...

Fab creations Nilla ... I especially love your door plate, its a stunner!
:o)

Chrissie said...

Fabulous projects Nilla, I love the door tag!
Chrissie

Ying Pang, said...

Nilla,
your project is so beautiful and stunning, I love the idea, thanks for sharing.

hugs,
ying

Jennie/Deleelsia said...

Wow dessa korten är helt fantastiska Nilla.
Kram J

Kasia said...

Beautiful! :)