Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Noel!

This year I have decided to send my own made Christmas cards to friends and family instead of selling them! However since I always give the money, I get from selling them, to charity, I will of course do so this year. I think I have made around 40 and still counting, gosh I have a lot of stash but not so much time!! Today I will show you a pink one!!


Recipe:

Stamp - Hanglar&stanglar
Text - Magnolia
Coloring - Copics
Papers - Bascic Grey
Glitter - Rangers Stickles
Leaves - Making Memories
Flower - charm from Bunny Zoes Craft with a pearl from Kaiser
Sketch and challenge - Sketch Saturday 132

7 comments:

Patti J said...

What an adorable card! I love pink for the holidays! Good luck getting all of your cards finished. You are such a kind, generous person - you are always doing something for someone. I am so proud to call you a friend!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Nilla, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

dolcreations said...

I too love pink cards! She is so adorable! Just when I think I have enough stamps, I see another cutie!
I am lovin' the non traditional look! Very very pretty!

Unknown said...

åååh vilken bedårande kort Nilla! Sooo sweet!! =) Ha en toppen dag!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Nilla.

Hugs Riet.x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a lovely card Nilla, so cute and wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Merry said...

This is so very pretty Nilla. Love the buttons on the holly and the colours you have used. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.