Thursday, November 18, 2010

Recipe book


I decided in July I was going to make a recipe book with Nina May, at Paper Cupcakes, digi images. But it was not until today I got started. I am impressed by Christine at Dolcreations, she makes the most beautiful recipe cards. She is posting the cards one by one, so I thought that's a good idea, because I will not be able to make all in one go. LOL! Not enough time. So today I will show you only the cover! It is a Maya 4x8 book which I covered with fabric in blue and green. On the inside the pages are covered with DCWV papers. So now on to color the images and find some good recipes!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Vilken härlig recept bok! underbara färger!

Jessie said...

It looks lovely Nilla and I can't wait to see more of it!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Nilla.

Hugs Riet.x

dolcreations said...

Nilla when I saw your post today I was so excited! I think you are going to just love doing these recipe cards! I love the papers that you have chosen to get started! Are you going to add images to your recipe cards! Oh I can hardly wait to see your cards and some awesome recipes...I love trying out new recipes from friends that have tried them and they love them! Your booklet is a really nice size and I love the rectangular shape....perfect Nilla!

A Consuming Passion said...

What a great idea Nilla!

I might do the same ..... next year!

Looking forward to seeing yours.

Nina said...

Nilla, love the papers and colors you have chosen! I can't wait to see this evolve! LOVE your cover!