Thursday, October 8, 2009

Recipe book and an award!


First of all I would like to tell you that I am going away for a week's holiday today! So no cards for a week except for a DT card for TMITA on Monday! But before I go I would like to share with you a recipe book, as you can see it's actually not finished, a recipe book should contain recipes and more embellishments! But that will come later!! I have used stamps from Magnolia and Hanglar&Stänglar, all papers comes from my stash! I wish you all a wonderful week!







Ulrica at mysmumlan sent me an award, thank you so much, always appreciated!

14 comments:

Tortenschickeria said...

oh this is awesome!!! love the cute stemps, the soft colors and well just all of it :)

Sandie said...

What a wonderful book. love all the magnolia images, just perfect.

cats whiskers said...

Oh Nilla this is wonderful what a fantastic idea those images are just right for a recipe book dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Patti J. said...

What a darling project! Love every page!!! Great job... Have fun on your holiday! We will certainly miss your cheerful posts while you are gone!

dolcreations said...

Nilla this is awesome! I love how you incorporated a Magnolia stamp on each page! Great job!

Have a fantastic Holiday..you will be missed in blog land!
Christine

Joey said...

Hi Nilla

fantastic project and such a wonderful idea!

Joey.xxx

Merry said...

How much fun this recipe book is. Have a wonderful holiday.

Tesa/Therese said...

Vilken underbar receptbok. Kram

Curt in Indy said...

This is so adorable Nilla! The images and papers you used are just perfect for this project. I hope you have a great Holiday! Best, Curt

Yatie Tajudin said...

Awesome recipe book, Nilla!! It'll be even more awesome when it's filled with yummy recipes.. :D

Dawn B. said...

Nilla this is so cute.. I love it.. I am making a recipe box for my daughters for Christmas and this has inspired me.. Great job.

Nina said...

such cuteness Nilla and what a wonderful gift this would make!!

Dawn said...

Wow love it! Must have taken ages!

Paws said...

Jätte gulig bok Nilla!
Hoppas allt är bra med dig.
Kram,
Paws