Monday, May 2, 2011

Stamp With Fun Challenge 109


Good morning to you all, hope you had a wonderful weekend! I am so sorry I haven't had the time this week to go around and visit your blogs, promise to do better this week! This week's challenge at SWF is to use Lace or Ribbon, well I cheated a bit, I turned a piece of lace and ribbon in to one piece, LOL! Click here to join the SWF challenge!

Recipe:
Stamp from Mos Digital stamps
Colored with Copics
Charm from Bunny Zoes Craft
Flower from Prima
Leaves punch by M.Stewart
Ribbon/lace from stash
Papers from October Afternoon and Basic Grey

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Åååh, ännu en perfekt Nilla kort! Underbar motiv & så vackra papper & detaljer! Ha en underbar dag! Kram!

bestevenn said...

Herlig kort som man blir i godt humør av å se på! Nydelige farger. Du er så flink til å sette sammen pene og spennende ark. Ønsker deg en fin uke. Liker at du er tilbake med litt kortlaging igjen.

dolcreations said...

Nilla,I absolutely adore this card. You have used one of my favourite Mo images! I love that perfect ribbon...yummmy! LOVE the colours that you coloured her dress! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet and beautiful card Nilla. I love the cute image.
Hugs Jacqueline

Pat said...

Hi Nilla,

Super card, lovely papers and cute image.

Pat xx

Ulle said...

Vilket ljuvligt kort! Så härligt i färgerna ...

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is very nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Belyona said...

Nice card :)

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Nilla,
your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, creative and so beautifully done. I love it. I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! Please visit my Blogspot. Many hugs from Marina.